2

Posted on 24 February 2013







I know Ieva (the real name of Evie Parazite) since she helped me with my college photography a few years ago. Spontaneous, creative, always having the craziest photography ideas, always making, doing, thinking basically - breathing photography. Because of her talent and passion for photography a few online magazines like Atlas and Bleach reach out with Ieva and gave an opportunity to present her work. According to photographer "Usually magazines give the main theme of upcoming issue and sometimes they create mood-boards for me and my stylists to get inspired." Not only magazine editors and publishers saw Parazite's potential club promoters, small business T-shirt designers and sellers decided to invite this young photographer to promote their work. There are her few latest shots for Opium club, promoting Party Animal T-shirts new collection. 





When I asked her to inform about the story leading Ieva simply said: "It was easier to understand what the standars and requirements are. As well as it helped to make a clearer vision of what kind of story should be." As well about the actual magazine layout and editing of photos Parazite mention: "Magazine's editors do that. Usually they choose specific pictures from my story and put them in order, which fits the whole design of an issue." This is her other collaboration with Bleach online magazine. This time concept and team was only her and the model (her boyfriend), this magazine give full freedom, so Ieva decided to "present wild heart, road trip traveller who just looking for adventures and enjoys the nature and beauty of the sunset". Online version here.





Not all photo-shoot are so spontaneous. The last one, my most favourite, is photo-shoot called: "She writes sins". Outstanding collaboration with designer Inbar Spector, who's work needs another article to express all the amazing-ness! As Ieva said to me this photo-shoot was done only for her showcase. "Since I'm just beginner, I do some contributions for bigger magazines/designers for free, although some of them pay for a story, especially in Lithuanian".  The location idea usually comes to Parazite's mind, "but sometimes other members of creative team come up with good suggestion as well". 
The make-up artist for this photo-shoot explained the idea for creating porcelain doll looking skin with metallic pieces above the eyebrows. "My main inspiration was Inbar work, especially the tights. Overall Inbar Spector is amazing! And the model herself had an amazing eyes, all I had to do just don't ruin them. Basically, I just mixed all metallic looking colours to create futuristic and feminine imagine." Backstage/pre-shoot images: 



Probably, I should just talk less and let your eyes to enjoy these outstanding photos: 









Designer: Inbar Spector
Photorapher: Evie Parazite 
Bleach Magazine: Online
Make-up Artist: Edita Simutyte



Discussion

  1. Replies
    1. I know, she is one of the most talented young photographers at the moment:)

      Delete

Search My Blog